How To Make MX Graphics: Advanced
The Advanced version of our course for beginners & pro's alike.
We are MKS-Graphics, and we have created this online platform for everyone who is either looking to get into designing and selling MX graphics and for those who want to take their knowledge and skills to the next level.
To clarify; we have been creating MX graphics for over 5 years now, but have started to step-away from the consumer so that we could focus our efforts on businesses and people like you who want to learn. Over the years we got more and more questions on topics like printers, inks, designs, 3D renders and everything else that is associated with MX design. Because everyone is so secretive and afraid of competition, there is nearly no information available for those who want to make a living designing and selling graphics. We too were skeptical in the beginning to share our knowledge, but it really isn’t a big deal.
Because honestly; if you wanted to design and sell graphics badly enough, you’d get there eventually. But, if you want to get there a lot faster, prevent all the stupid mistakes we made and actually start earning a good income shortly after getting started; you are going to need some help.
This is called our ‘Advanced’ course, which is our second most extensive course to date, but without the assets, downloads and templates that the Professional Course adds. This course contains all the topics, video’s and articles that the other courses have as well, as listed below.
This course (the Advanced version), also gives you a 10% discount for a 2-year period on our website that is eligible for every digital product that we offer, with templates as our main focus. When you just get started you will need to buy a template for every brand and model that you have to create graphics for, and this can become expensive rather quickly. And, if you get our templates, you can also be assured of the best quality there currently is, as we are regarded as the best and most reliable company for templates, which we are proud of.
So, this is what you get (to learn) if you participate in our Advanced course;
- Which software to use and how to use it (Adobe Illustrator in particular)
- Design a semi-custom Kawasaki graphic kit
- Design a semi-custom Honda graphic kit
- Design motocross helmet graphics
- Create print-ready files (and how to do it faster with add-on software)
- Create modern fonts & graphics for your designs
- Communicate with customers
- Apply graphics professionally
- Apply heat transfers to jersey’s and clothing
- Set up your business correctly
- Includes a tool to calculate income & expenses
- Includes a tool to see when it's profitable to get your own equipment
- Find out which machines to use and which to avoid
- Match colors with mx plastics
- Up-sell to earn more money from the same customer
- Market your product effectively
- Use Social Media for your business
- Price your products
- The correct way to set up your website
- 50% off all of our templates for a 2-year period
- All our Pre-made designs that we will ever make will be added to the course for free
- Bonus content will be added regularly
- The best vinyls & laminates
- Showcasing your work
- 3 separate E-Books on designing, printing and selling MX graphics (currently in the making)
Get started now!
With many years of experience under our belt, it was about time to bring all this experience into the world. We have created and designed everything, from superbikes for world-class riders, to motocross bikes, carwraps and brochures; but what we excell at are motocross graphics. Since we are focussing more and more on business-2-business, we don't mind sharing our knowledge with others. It's extremely hard to find and to get information; but not anymore.
Let us, MKS-Graphics, show you what it takes to create the best looking designs and make sure that you can deliver a flawless product and awe every rider out there!
StartSetting up your Workspace in Adobe Illustrator (6:39)
StartLearn How to Zoom and Pan
StartColoring Your Artwork
StartTransform and Edit Artwork
StartAdd text to your designs
StartUse Drawing Tools