How To Make MX Graphics: Advanced
The Advanced version of our course for beginners & pro's alike.
The Advanced version for those who are serious about designing and creating graphics, beginners & established companies alike. This course will show and teach you everything we have learned over the years, and will provide you with valuable insights on designs, printing, machinery, outsourcing, communicating with customers and so much more.
''Get to know all about our methods, machinery, software and suppliers. Nothing will be held back!''
Most of our videos come with a PDF with all the instructions written down, including images and how to use the shortcuts.
''Check out the Course Curriculum on the bottom of this page to see all the lectures, video's and content!''
- The basics of Adobe Illustrator
- Design a semi-custom Kawasaki graphic kit
- Design a semi-custom Honda graphic kit
- Design a motocross helmet graphic
- Create print-ready files
- Create cool numbers fast & easy
- Communicate with customers
- Apply graphics professionally
- Apply heat transfers to jersey’s and clothing
- Set up your business correctly
- Includes a tool to calculate income & expenses
- Includes a tool to see when it's profitable to get your own equipment
- Find out which machines to use and which to avoid
- Match colors with mx plastics
- Up-sell to earn more money from the same customer
- Market your product effectively
- Use Social Media for your business
- Price your products
- The correct way to set up your website
- 10% off all of our templates for a 2-year period
- 10% off all of our pre-made designs for a 2-year period
- Bonus content will be added regularly
- The best vinyls & laminates
- Showcasing your work
- Using fluorescent and chrome colors
Get started now!
With many years of experience under our belt, it was about time to bring all this experience into the world. We have created and designed everything, from superbikes for world-class riders, to motocross bikes, carwraps and brochures; but what we excell at are motocross graphics. Since we are focussing more and more on business-2-business, we don't mind sharing our knowledge with others. It's extremely hard to find and to get information; but not anymore.
Let us, MKS-Graphics, show you what it takes to create the best looking designs and make sure that you can deliver a flawless product and awe every rider out there!
StartSetting up your Workspace in Adobe Illustrator (6:39)
StartLearn How to Zoom and Pan
StartColoring Your Artwork
StartTransform and Edit Artwork
StartAdd text to your designs
StartUse Drawing Tools